Monday, June 6, 2011

Red Bluff and tooth-ache.


Ouch. Sorry for missing a day, I have come down with what I think must be an abcess. I've got a temp, pressure pain on one tooth, and am not feeling very sharp. On top of this I am trying to prep fro this conference -I go to Melbourne on Wednesday and plunge headlong into this lot from friday. I've booked to see my fave island doctor tomorrow so hopefully we can get this infection sorted as I have a ton of work to do, and not much time to do it in.

We are having a lot of wind. it's the beans.... well, or the roaring 40's. Here are a couple of pics from red bluff on the east coast... supposedly sheltered!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dave,
    ouch tooth abscesses are nasty.

    When I ordered the pink salt locally I had already ordered some from the US. The local order arrived in three days & the on from the US arrived today. This leaves me with about 20 years supply. If you drop me a line at my gmail address DaveJCraddock at ... I'll post the 8oz I got today to you.

    DaveC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you visited your dentist already? Well, a toothache can be very annoying, but there are some ways to relieve the pain while waiting for your next dentist visit. First, you can buy over-the counter pain medications and topical treatments to numb the pain. And you can also mix 2-3 teaspoons of salt in a glass of water to gargle for 30 seconds. This will clean out the areas of the infected tooth to provide some relief. =)

    Ed Mcgoldrick

    ReplyDelete