Saturday, February 4, 2012

Phew. In between French drains and rains, and making myself a rod rack (the workshop/shed was impossible to move in with rods, collecting the extra long shaft outboard for the zoo-diac, unrolling the same so we could read the builders plate (in French) for the MAST form, and then running the motor in a barrel of water, to discover its tell-tail blocked and the various tilt and lock bits not too well... exciting times. Anyway, it was a lovely day, and I did not go to the sea. Maybe I will get a reward in heaven, which would be good because I'm feeling rally guilty about how much writing I'm getting done. But we have some windows to clean and we're mostly ready for our French cousins and our friends from Melbourne - all at the same time naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment