Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Castle Ballimucky

Greetings from castle Ballimucky. We have a mote... uh moat, across the driveway. And the septic tank drainage is running water in, and it is once more unfit for additions - not overflowing... not yet. But one more flush... Let us hope the landlord can do something or the water-table drops overnight. With more rain forecast for tomorrow, this is not likely.

On other more positive news... I hear from O'Mike he's got the advance cheque for CUTTLEFISH. This quite a relief to me. So I thought I'd go and do some new London style 'shopping' to celebrate surviving the root canal, but my riot of one person seemed a little lame, and I rather disapprove of looting, so I came home and had tea instead. Seriously, makes me appreciate being in a very small friendly quiet place. We might get fires, but then we'd all be out fighting them.

Onward, ever onwards.

3 comments:

  1. It's good you've friends there on the island to help you. Don't forget that you have friends on the net who would like to help you as well. Put some e-books up on amazon and UNLEASH THE MONKEY HORDES!!!!

    A barfly named Ric Locke recently put a book up there and he is killing it. You have what other prospective e-seller/author would kill for...a large network of internet savvy followers ready to spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seconded, Dave! I'd be willing to pull a few bird's tails and make 'em tweet, too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep well, I'm busy talking to Cedar ATM about doing this. (smile) I suspect it is a rather small horde.

    ReplyDelete