Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Reptiles and soot

I finally got SOOT & CASSANDRA ready for Calibre (as a first step to making an e-book) and then ran it through the programme. Imagine my horror after days of work when it didn't work... well, back to the drawing board... and now I have a working mobi file. Not too sure about the epub.

I conclude chickens really are the lineal descendants of dinosaurs and just as stupid. I took them some cooked fish this morning, and greedy-guts boss chook stole the biggest piece out of my hands and ran off with it. So I gave the other scraps (less in total than bit she swiped)to the other two, so she drops the big bit and comes to see what she can get -- not much. And forgets the huge bit she's dropped. So I reach into the 'bago and take it... and she does the same thing again.

Then I'm sitting wrestling with this html - yes it is simple, and yes I should find it easy... but there was a cat walking over my foot... only it wasn't a cat




It was this blue-tongue. The box is about 40 cm long.

3 comments:

  1. That's a pretty big lizard. One trusts he found an open door or window, and doesn't have a secret entrance all his own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I like this one. Been thinking of getting another reptile this holiday season.

    -admin

    ReplyDelete