Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Well, hopefully Paddy is on the plane to England now. I have heard nothing to the contrary, so I assume all is well. Tomorrow I go for my gun license class. My word, is the instruction manual designed to send people mad and off to shoot the instructor thereby getting all firearms banned, and saving all this trouble? I'm not exactly a firearms expert, but of the 20 or questions asked - at 5 cannot be correctly answered with their multiple choice guesses.

Anyway, we got given some spinach, cheese and chicken sausages from Tassies today... shudder. Sorry, they reminded me just why I like to get our own meat and fish and fowl.

5 comments:

  1. Spinach belongs in salad not sausage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before long you'll be real gun-tottin ship-skippering rogue of the Tasmanian sea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the licenses to prove it. To complete strangers, the rest of us already know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some questions don't have "correct " answers !!!!! They are meant to test something else ….

    ReplyDelete
  5. Biren - in this case the reason is the guys setting the exam hadn't looked at the federal rules... (which they sent us)

    ReplyDelete