Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Compared to the old several month post back to the old country, we're quite spoiled. We had our James on G-wotever and the sound was fantastic, like chatting to him. We have a webcam, but it's real saving grace is the microphone. Oh I would love to have my children a bit closer. Anyway, it is their lives and as long as they're safe and happy that's first prize.

The weather continues to renew my gladness that I'm not fishing for a living. The sea is chopped up and full of sea-weed. I cut some more wood today, sneezed a lot (I have a cold) and did some work...

1 comment:

  1. The children are something I can identify with very much. I miss mine terribly. Well I'm actually quite good at missing them, but you know what I mean. And yes, happy and safe is definitely first prize.

    ReplyDelete