Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dog and Dragon, paperback


I believe - no one tells authors these things, what do they have to do with their books? and of what possible interest could it be to their readers and followers, after all? - that the Paperback launch of DOG & DRAGON was today. I believe Barnes and Noble and Simon and Schuster (who do a laughable -in the if I don't laugh I'm gonna cry sense job of distribution of my books for Baen) are having a 'how's-your-father' which means B&N have apparently reduced their order by 90% - only taking bestsellers. So: if you haven't got a copy, if you want a copy, or want to support a struggling author to the princely tune of 7.99 (yes, I will get 64 cents of that :-)) - please, it's available.



(that's a link, folks, if you click on the picture. I get almost just as much from you using that link to buy this (as well as any other Amazon products you happen to buy at the same time) as I do from my publisher. Also, I get it sooner.)

It's also there as an e-book. I'm not sure how much I'll be paid for that, but I am almost sure something.



The link however good for me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment